As of yesterday, Mia is 6 months old! Hard to believe it has been 6 months…We celebrated her 0.5-year birthday by:
- Going to the pre-school story time at our local library, situated in a glorious spot on the river for which our little town is named.
- Going to our new PO Box for the first time; said PO Box is conveniently located next door to library.
- Mia managed to get her foot IN her mouth for the first time!
- Unpacking more boxes.
- Taking a walk with Tico around our ‘hood.
- And, of course, Mia’s usual agenda of daily activities: watching and trying to touch Tico, putting as many things in her mouth as possible, working with her hands and voice and core muscles, staring and smiling at Mama and Papa, etc.
We are still getting settled here in our new home. Like all things, unpacking takes a bit longer while parenting. Should have our own internet connection set up tomorrow, so more posts forthcoming. Hope you’re all enjoying spring!