There are countless things that make me happy. Here are a few of the latest, in no particular order:
- The strawberry milkshake I am eating right now.
- Feeling the Little Bean moving around and knowing (s)he is comfy, cozy, and growing stronger every day.
- This lovely bassinet for Baby. It is made of cultivated beech and is completely non-toxic. It is on wheels and so we can easily roll it from one room to another. It converts to a crib, and eventually to a toddler bed.
- The amazing rain storm we had last Wednesday, which was the first real rain we had at our house this year. And the second rain we had on Friday night. Especially important since this has been the driest January-June period in Albuquerque’s recorded history, ever.
- The thunder and lightening storm going on right now and chance of more rain.
- Working on Baby’s room, even though I do very little of the work.
- Aaron working on the Baby’s room, and how happy he is when doing it.
- The seasons, especially the monsoon season.
- Hearing how excited everyone is about the Little Bean, particularly our parents.
Pingback: Time for a Big-Kid Bed! | One Moore In The Oven